1. Click on the ‘Add Pages to My Site’ button and a pop-up window will appear.
2. From this window select the desired template to use for your new page. (Each template includes a brief description of the template)
3. Enter the Name for your new page
4. Page names cannot include special characters. Use a "friendly" page name that is easy to identify in the project manager. Example: OurCalendar, HomePage, etc.
5. Click Apply - Your new web page will appear in the Project Manager and be added to your Quicklinks menu.