Unable to operate many of the functions used within the ezImageManager, ezFileManager, or the ezContentEditor when using Internet Explorer version 10 in Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Open a fresh browser session through Internet Explorer version 10.
- Select the "Tools" option from the browser menu.
- Select "Compatibility View settings" from the drop-down list.
- From the Compatibility View Settings pop-out, select the "Display all websites in Compatibility View" check box.
- Select "Close" to save your changes.
Thank you, Stephen. This worked beautifully!