Create and customize a form to allow visitors to sign up for alerts, newsletters, or anything you wish to send using the ezTaskConnect™ platform.
1. Navigate to http://connect.eztask.com and enter your account credentials.
2. Upon successful login, click the “New Project” dropdown menu and choose “Form Builder”.
3. Add a Project Name and click “Start” under the Form button.
4. Choose a template (click to select) and click “Continue to the Editor” to add customization.
5. After customization is complete, click “Next” at the bottom of the page to continue.
6. Where the page says, “When a contact is added to my list, I want to”, choose to “Create a new contact” (radio button). In the modal window that appears, add a list name and click “Create”. When finished, click “Next”. Optional: Customize “Basic Settings” and/or “Advanced Settings”; click “Next” to continue.
7. Click “Next” to use the default Thank You Page; optional: click “Use Custom Thank You Page”. Click “Next” when finished.
8. Choose to show form upon page load (popup) or use an HTML Form Button. Customize text, position, and colors as desired; click “Next” to continue.
9. Review settings and ensure all check boxes are green with check marks. If needed, click ‘Edit” next to the settings you wish to modify.
10. When finished, click “Complete Project”.
11. A modal window will appear with a survey (optional) and various codes for accessing your new form.
- Form URL
- iframe code
- Click button code