1. Login to your DNS hosting provider’s management portal.
Example: GoDaddy.com, Network Solutions, Blue Gator
2. Locate your DNS record manager.
3. Add a new CNAME record to your domain.
4. Enter “webmail.[yourdomainhere]” as the host.
Example: “webmail.eztask.com”, “webmail.houston.tx.gov”, “webmail.mylocalisd.edu”
5. Enter “pl-01.admin.emailsrvr.com” as the point-to.
6. Once you've added the correct DNS record, it may take up to 30 minutes for your webmail site to be secured. Refresh periodically to see the current status.